We launch our sixth newsletter at the beginning of the summer and, with the arrival of heat and good weather, the school year ends in many universities, but summer schools also start. At BRIDGES and some of its partners, we continue to organize activities for training and critical thinking from feminist and anti-racist perspectives. In the past weeks, June 14-16, FAC Research and Feminist Researchers Against Borders organized the “Feminist No Borders Summer School”. In the coming weeks, from June 29 to July 15, the BRIDGES Online Summer School will take place. In this Newsletter we will offer more detailed information on these and other activities that we have been developing in the last three months. As you can see, there have been many interventions of BRIDGES’ members in different conferences, workshops and round tables, and the end of an internship associated with a Master’s thesis. Because we need to continue working to create more equal and fair learning and living spaces for all, as racism and inequality do not rest. Not even in summer.
In this newsletter:
- Multiplier Event of the Toolkit in Athens
- Online Summer School
- FACR Summer School
- Transnational Feminist Dialogues in Times of the Neoliberal University
- Summer Term 2021: Lecture Series of the Research Network in Queer Studies, Decolonial Feminisms, and Cultural Transformations
- “Feminist Struggles for Scholarly Work” Panel discussion
- The 1st of May with Sindillar
- Za’atar NGO ATLAS Workshop – LGBTQIA+ Asylum-seekers and Refugees: What is the law?
- Internship and Master’s thesis with BRIDGES
- BRIDGES in Imiscoe Conferences: 7th July 2021
- Expo UAB
- “Migrant memories” Workshop, June 3rd
- “Tensioning the memory: Towards other ways of remembering” Workshop, May 28th